|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 24 servings|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||9%|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Chocolate-Dipped Apricots are one candy you can feel good about eating! These quick and easy treats are made with dried fruit and heart-healthy chocolate and almonds, so you can indulge without guilt. They make a wonderful gift or a nice afternoon pick-me-up.
Try substituting other dried fruit, like peach slices or mango, for the apricots. If you want a sweeter candy, substitute white or milk chocolate instead!
- Gather the ingredients.
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment or waxed paper. Place the chopped almonds in a small bowl.
- Melt the chocolate or candy coating in a small bowl in the microwave, stirring after every 30 seconds to prevent overheating.
- Holding an apricot by the tip, dip most of the fruit into the melted chocolate. Remove it from the chocolate and drag it along the lip of the bowl, removing excess chocolate.
- Sprinkle both sides of the apricot with chopped almonds.
- Place the candy on the prepared baking sheet, and repeat for the remaining apricots.
- Place in the refrigerator to set the chocolate for approximately 10 minutes. For the best taste and texture, serve at room temperature.