This chocolate peanut butter frosting is quick and easy, and it's great on a white, yellow, or chocolate cake or cupcakes.
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 to 7 tablespoons light cream or evaporated milk
- In a mixing bowl, beat peanut butter and cocoa together until smooth and well blended.
- Gradually beat in the confectioners' sugar, salt, vanilla, and enough light cream or evaporated milk to make the frosting a good spreading consistency.
Makes enough frosting to frost a sheet cake or 2-layer cake.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|