This chocolate strawberry smoothie recipe is refreshing and healthy. If you have a blender with an ice-crusher feature, you can make these smoothies in there. Otherwise, you may want to use a food processor, since the frozen strawberries can be tough to crush or consider investing in a Vita-Mix blender.
- 2 cups frozen sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup non-fat milk
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tbsp semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Place frozen strawberries in the blender or food processor first.
- Add milk and juice. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Puree until smooth, stopping to push the fruit down into the blades of the blender, if necessary.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||26 g|
|Saturated Fat||15 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||10 g|