- 1 pound pecan halves
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 15 minutes.
- Turn to LOW and continue to cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally for 2 hours. Transfer nuts to a baking sheet and cool completely.
(Pack into glass jars and decorate with bows for holiday gifts)
This pecan recipe was posted by Chrisanne
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||62 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||33 g|
|Dietary Fiber||8 g|