Christmas tree pretzel rods couldn't be easier! Drizzle green candy over pretzels to make these cute and delicious Christmas trees. This is a great candy for kids to help with—let them get creative with the decorative toppings like sprinkles, nuts, and coconut.
- 8 ounces green candy coating
- 6 large pretzel rods
- Optional: assorted sprinkles
- Place the green candy coating in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring after every 30 seconds to prevent overheating.
- Arrange the pretzel rods on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper or waxed paper.
- Transfer the melted coating to a large plastic bag. Snip a hole in the corner of the bag. Drizzle the coating over a pretzel rod in a tree shape: start about halfway up a rod, and make the wide base of the tree, gradually narrowing as you reach the top until it comes to a peak at the top of the pretzel.
- While the coating is still wet, sprinkle it with assorted sprinkles to represent Christmas lights. If desired, you can place a gold candy or star-shaped sprinkle on top. Repeat until all of the pretzels have been turned into trees.
- Refrigerate the tray briefly to set the coating. Store Christmas Tree Pretzel Rods in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a month.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|