These cinnamon rolls are relatively easy, made with frozen bread dough and a delicious cinnamon filling.
- Roll the thawed dough into a rectangle about 18x6 inches. Brush with the melted butter.
- Combine brown sugar, chopped nuts, and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough. Starting at long edge, roll dough up, jelly-roll fashion; moisten edges and seal.
- Cut the roll into 20 slices.
- Place rolls, cut side down, into two lightly buttered round cake pans. Let rise for about 1 1/2 hours, until doubled. Drizzle the cream evenly over both pans of rolls (about 2 1/2 tablespoons over each pan of rolls) then bake at 350 F for 25 minutes.
- Combine confectioners' sugar, milk, and vanilla, adding more sugar or milk if necessary to thin or thicken. Drizzle the icing mixture over rolls while they're still warm.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|