- 6 lemons
- 3 limes
- 6 oranges
- 3 quarts water
- 1 1/2 cups sugar (or more to taste)
- Squeeze the juice from 5 of the lemons, 3 of the limes and 5 of the oranges; pour into a gallon container.
- Add water and sugar to juices; mix well.
- Thinly slice the remaining orange and lemon and set aside for garnish.
- Chill thoroughly and keep in the refrigerator. Serve on ice with orange and lemon slices.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
(The nutrition information on our recipes is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. Individual results may vary.)