These pork chops are marinated in a flavorful citrus-herb marinade. Be sure to grill them hot and fast. If you have thicker pork chops, grill them just as hot, but for a longer amount of time than thinner pork chops.
- 8 1/2-inch thick pork chops
- 1/2 cup/120 mL fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL olive oil
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL dry oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL salt
- Mix together parsley, garlic, oil, rosemary, orange and lemon peel, sugar, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Spread mixture over each chop, cover and refrigerate for 4-24 hours.
- Preheat grill as hot as it will go.
- Using either a table knife or spoon, remove as much of the marinade from the chops as you can and grill pork chops for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Once chops reach an internal temperature between 145-150 degrees F, remove from heat and let rest for a few minutes.
- Serve with your favorite sides.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|