|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 13g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
These pork chops are marinated in a flavorful citrus-herb marinade. Be sure to grill them hot and fast. If you have thicker pork chops, grill them just as hot, but for a longer amount of time than thinner pork chops.
- 8 1/2-inch thick pork chops
- 1/2 cup/120 mL fresh parsley (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL olive oil
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL fresh rosemary (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL dry oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL salt
Mix together parsley, garlic, oil, rosemary, orange and lemon peel, sugar, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Spread mixture over each chop, cover and refrigerate for 4 to 24 hours.
Preheat grill as hot as it will go.
Using either a table knife or spoon, remove as much of the marinade from the chops as you can and grill pork chops for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
Once chops reach an internal temperature between 145 to 150 F, remove from heat and let rest for a few minutes.
Serve with your favorite sides.