|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 3 Cups (serves up to 12)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 15g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||23%|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||1%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This is an easy dip to prepare, with cream cheese, mayonnaise, and minced clams, along with seasonings.
- 2 small packages/6 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small clove garlic (crushed and finely minced)
- 1 can/7 ounces clams (minced, drained)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash cayenne pepper (ground, or hot pepper sauce)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic together until smooth. Add minced clams and blend in with remaining seasonings.
Cover and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
Serve the dip with chips, crackers, or fresh sliced vegetables.