This is an easy dip to prepare, with cream cheese, mayonnaise, and minced clams, along with seasonings.
- 2 small packages/6 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small clove garlic (crushed and finely minced)
- 1 can/7 ounces clams (minced, drained)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash cayenne pepper (ground, or hot pepper sauce)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic together until smooth. Add minced clams and blend in with remaining seasonings.
- Cover and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- Serve the dip with chips, crackers, or fresh sliced vegetables.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|