Some things are best left unchanged, and banana pudding is one of them. This classic banana pudding is fast, easy and will remind you of the good old days. Fresh bananas are layered with vanilla wafer cookies and a rich vanilla pudding for a no-bake that will please all.
- 1 (14-ounce) can
- sweetened condensed milk (NOT
- evaporated milk)
- 1-1/2 cups cold water
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant French vanilla and pie filling mix
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy whipping cream
- 40 vanilla wafers cookies (about)
- 3 to 4 medium
- bananas, sliced and dipped in lemon juice from concentrate
- Garnish: 4 vanilla wafers (crushed to crumbs)
Combine sweetened condensed milk and water in a large mixing bowl. Add pudding mix and beat on medium speed for 3 minutes. Refrigerate pudding mixture for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, whip heavy cream to stiff peaks. Fold whipped cream into chilled pudding mixture until combined.
Select a large (3-quart) decorative glass bowl. Spread 1/2 cup of pudding around the bottom of the bowl and top with one-third of the vanilla wafers, followed by one-third of the bananas and one-third of the remaining pudding.
Continue layers, finishing with pudding on top. Sprinkle with crushed vanilla wafer crumbs. Chill at least 4 hours before serving.
Suggested Related Recipes
• How to Make Banana Pudding Recipe Video
• Bananas and Cream Bundt Cake Recipe
• Bananas Foster Bars Recipe
• Banana Macadamia Nut Bread Recipe
• Banana Nut Cheesecake Recipe
• Chocolate Nut Banana Cream Cake Recipe
• Macadamia Banana Cream Pie Recipe
• Pumpkin Banana Bread Recipe
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||42 g|
|Saturated Fat||20 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|