This is a classic green bean casserole, an essential Thanksgiving side dish for the family. The dish is made with green beans, mushroom soup, French fried onions, and seasonings.
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces)
- condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 4 cups cooked green beans
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/3 cups French fried onions
- Heat the oven to 350° F (177° C/Gas 4).
- Mix the soup, milk, and pepper in a buttered 1 1/2-quart casserole dish. Add the green beans and 2/3 cup of the French fried onions.
- Bake the casserole for about 25 minutes, or until bubbly around the edges.
- Top with the remaining 2/3 cup of fried onions and bake about 5 more minutes, or until the onions are lightly browned.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||21 g|
|Saturated Fat||13 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||12 g|