|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 6 to 8|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 23g||29%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||10%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This classic potato and egg salad is dressed with a seasoned mayonnaise dressing and garnished with chopped green onions and tomatoes, making it visually appealing and flavorful at the same time. For an alternative, you can try a classic potato salad with red-skinned potatoes.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, or more to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 5 to 6 medium potatoes, about 1 1/2 to 2 pounds, peeled, cubed, cooked
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 eggs, hard-boiled
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped green onions to garnish (optional)
Gather the ingredients.
Combine mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, sugar, and pepper in a large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients; toss gently to combine well.
Cover and chill for 2 or more hours for best flavor.
Garnish with chopped green onion if desired.