This classic potato and egg salad is dressed with a seasoned mayonnaise dressing and garnished with chopped green onions and tomatoes, making it visually appealing and flavorful at the same time.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 5 to 6 medium potatoes, about 1 1/2 to 2 pounds, peeled, cubed, cooked
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 eggs, hard-boiled
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped green onions, optional garnish
- 1 tomato, cut in wedges, optional garnish
- Combine mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, sugar, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss gently to combine well.
- Cover; chill for 2 or more hours for best flavor.
- Garnish with chopped green onion and tomato wedges if desired.
More Potato Salad Recipes you might like:
- Potato Salad With Dill Relish
- Picnic Potato Salad
- Red, White, and Blue Potato Salad
- Classic Potato Salad With Red-Skinned Potatoes
More salad recipe ideas:
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||23 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|