- First, pre-heat the oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, combine together the flour, baking soda and the salt, using a sifter if you have one. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, beat together the vegan margarine, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and the prepared egg replacer until the mixture is smooth and fluffy.
- Add the dry ingredients to this mixture and stir until combined well.
- Finally, gently stir in the vegan chocolate chips just until well dispersed.
- Drop one-inch spoonfuls of dough onto cookie sheet.
- Bake your vegan chocolate chip cookies for about 8 to 10 minutes, until edges are lightly golden brown, or a little bit longer if you like them crispier.
Recipe tip: Looking for vegan chocolate chips? Trader Joe's and Whole Foods' house brands are vegan, and Sunspire and Tropical Source are two more popular brands.