This kielbasa appetizer is super easy to prepare and cook. Serve warm from the slow cooker. Use a spicy mustard in the recipe or use your favorite Dijon or brown mustard.
- 2 pounds kielbasa (Polish sausage)
- 1 (18 oz) jar apple jelly
- 1 (9 oz) jar prepared mustard
- Slice kielbasa 1/2-inch thick.
- Mix jelly and mustard in slow cooker/Crock Pot. Add sliced Kielbasa and mix until meat is covered.
- Set slow cooker/Crock Pot on low to cook for 2 hours and keep on low while serving.
- Stir every 20 to 30 minutes.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|