Easy drop cookies are made with quick oats and coconut, along with butter, brown sugar, and vanilla.
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, spoon and sweep
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup rolled oats, quick
- 2 cups coconut
- Cream butter, add sugar slowly and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Beat well. Sift together flour, salt, soda and baking powder; add (stir in) in 4 parts.
- Mix in oats and coconut.
- Drop by teaspoons onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in oven, about 375 F for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Makes about 5 dozen cookies.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||11 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|