This fast and easy fudge has just 4 ingredients, is made entirely in the microwave, and tastes incredible! The swirled pattern is simple, but makes the fudge look much fancier than it actually is!
The secret to the smooth, creamy, slightly spiced taste is cookie butter, a wonderful spread made from crushed Biscoff cookies. Cookie butter has become very popular lately, and is readily available in many large well-stocked grocery stores, gourmet food shops, and some specialty stores like Trader Joe's. If you can't find cookie butter, you can make a variation of this fudge with any nut butter of your choosing.
If you'd like to try another cookie butter recipe, check out these Cookie Butter Truffles!
- 11 1/3 oz (1 1/3 cups) cookie butter, either smooth or crunchy
- 8 oz (1 1/4 cups) white chocolate chips
- 8 oz (1 1/4 cups) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp salt
1. Prepare an 8x8 pan by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine the white chocolate chips, 2/3 cup (5 2/3 oz) of cookie butter, and 1/4 tsp salt in a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl. Place the semi-sweet chocolate chips, the remaining 2/3 cup (5 2/3 oz) of cookie butter, and the remaining 1/4 tsp salt in a separate microwave-safe bowl.
3. Microwave the white chocolate mixture in 30-second increments, stirring after every 30 seconds until it's melted and smooth.
Repeat this same procedure with the bowl of semi-sweet chocolate chips, until both mixtures are smooth.
4. Using a large spoon or measuring cup, place alternate dollops of white and dark chocolate in the prepared pan. This doesn’t have to be neat or precise, you just want to make sure that the chocolates are well-mixed and one is not primarily on top or bottom.
5. Take a toothpick and briefly twirl it through the pan, creating swirls of color and mixing the two chocolates until they're in a pretty swirled pattern. Don't swirl too much, otherwise your swirls will become muddy and indistinct.
6. Place the pan in the refrigerator to chill until fully set, about 1-2 hours. Once the candy is fully set, remove it from the pan and cut into small 1x1” squares to serve. For the best taste and texture, serve this fudge at room temperature. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||27 g|
|Saturated Fat||16 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|