Calling all Oreo lovers! This easy white chocolate fudge is PACKED with crunchy chocolate cookies. It's the best way to get your cookies and cream fix! This fudge comes together quickly, doesn't require beating, and ALWAYS sets up. It's great with regular Oreos, but my favorite way to enjoy it is with mint Oreos! Feel free to try your own favorite cookie flavors to mix it up.
- 16 Oreo-type chocolate sandwich cookies
- 21 oz (3 cups) granulated sugar
- 4 oz (1 stick) butter
- 4 oz (1/2 cup) sour cream
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 12 oz (2 cups) white chocolate chips
- 1 7-ounce jar marshmallow cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Prepare a 9x9 pan by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Roughly chop the Oreo cookies, until they are in small pieces. Set aside for now.
3. Place the butter in a medium saucepan, and set it over medium heat until it is almost melted. Once the butter is mostly melted, add the granulated sugar, sour cream, and salt to the saucepan, and stir until well-combined.
4. Heat the sugar mixture, stirring occasionally, until it comes to a boil, then insert a candy thermometer. Continue to cook the fudge until the thermometer reads 235 F.
5. Once at 235 F, remove the pan from the heat and immediately stir in the white chocolate chips, the marshmallow cream, and the vanilla. Stir until the chocolate is melted and the fudge is smooth and well-combined. Finally, add most of the chopped cookies, reserving a few spoonfuls for decoration. Stir until the cookies are well-distributed throughout the fudge. Scrape the fudge into the prepared pan and smooth it into an even layer.
6. Sprinkle the remaining chopped cookies over the top of the fudge and press down gently to adhere them to the fudge.
7. Place in the refrigerator until the fudge is set, about 2 hours (or overnight at room temperature). To serve, remove the fudge from the pan using the foil as handles. Cut it into small 1-inch squares with a large sharp knife. For the best taste and texture, serve this fudge at room temperature. Store extra Cookies and Cream Fudge in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||29 g|
|Saturated Fat||17 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|