For a nice change of pace, these simple and delicious no-cook tacos using canned salmon fit the bill. I like to mix a couple of spoonfuls of thick Greek yogurt into the salsa before adding it to the salmon mixture. When you need a quick and tasty meal, this recipe does the trick nicely.
- 14 oz. can salmon (drained)
- 16 oz. can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 cup salsa verde (green salsa)
- 1-1/2 cups Muenster cheese (diced)
- 2 avocados (peeled and diced)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 8 taco shells
- Garnish: lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, and green onion
Combine all ingredients except taco shells in medium bowl. Heat taco shells as directed on package, if desired. Assemble salmon tacos with heated shells and taco ingredients as desired.