If you're looking for an easy no-bake dessert or no-bake pie recipe, this quick and easy Cool Whip pie is the one to try! You can "whip" together this easy Cool Whip pie in five minutes and it lasts for several days in the freezer. This is one of our favorite dessert recipes ever, since it's so unbelievably quick, easy, delicious, and not too fattening.
You can cheat and use store-bought graham cracker crusts, but making your own graham cracker crust or cookie crust is very easy. Plus, when you make your own homemade pie crusts, you can have fun with the flavor combinations, and you can even make a sugar-free graham cracker crust. Use vanilla cookies with a cookie crust and lemon yogurt, for example, or chocolate cookies and coconut flavored yogurt with coconut flakes on top. Yum! There's really no wrong way to make a Cool Whip pie.
- 8 ounces (one small container) Cool Whip
- 18 ounces (three individual servings) yogurt, any flavor
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crust
- In a mixing bowl, thoroughly combine the Cool Whip and yogurt until smooth.
- Pour the yogurt and Cool Whip mixture into pie crust and freeze until firm, about two hours.
- Remove from freezer approximately 20 minutes before serving.
- Serve with fresh fruit if desired and enjoy!
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|