Crab mixture is formed into balls then baked and served with cocktail sauce. Thanks to Janet for sharing this appetizer recipe.
- 8 ounces crab meat
- 1-1/2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 2 tablespoons cocktail sauce
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons green onion (minced)
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley (fresh, or about 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- dash cayenne pepper
- dash black pepper
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- Cocktail sauce (for serving)
- In a large bowl, combine crab meat, bread crumbs, beaten egg, 2 tablespoons cocktail sauce, mayonnaise, green onion, parsley, mustard, and peppers; mix well.
- Cover bowl; chill for 1 hour.
- Form crab mixture into balls, using a rounded teaspoon for each.
- Roll balls in crushed potato chips; place on baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated 425 F oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until hot and nicely browned.
- Serve with cocktail sauce.
Shared by Janet.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|