Quickly prepare this creamy crab casserole recipe and you can turn an ordinary weeknight meal into something extra special. Serve at dinner parties or family gatherings as well.
- 1 can (7 to 8 ounces) crab meat
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, (98% reduced fat)
- 1/2 cup seasoned stuffing crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour into a lightly greased 1 to 1 1/2-quart casserole dish. Bake at 350 F for 45 to 55 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||43 g|
|Saturated Fat||17 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|