This is one of those Cool Whip Jello recipes that makes a great addition to any holiday or potluck gathering. Make this Jello recipe for Thanksgiving, Easter and Christmas. Garnish with whipped cream.
- 9 ounces raspberry Jello
- 4 cups water (boiling)
- One 11 1/2 ounce container frozen cranberry juice concentrate
- One 9 ounce container frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip, thawed)
- Dissolve Jello in boiling water. Add frozen cranberry juice concentrate. Stir until cranberry juice is dissolved.
- Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours, until mixture is thickened, but not set.
- With an electric mixer, beat in Cool Whip until well-combined. Transfer to a pretty glass bowl. Refrigerate 4-24 hours, until set. Garnish with whipped cream, if desired.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|