The creamed lobster is nicely flavored with a little Creole or Cajun seasoning and Parmesan cheese.
Serve this delicious creamed lobster on baked pastry shells or toasted English muffins along with a tossed salad for a fabulous meal.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons green onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons sweet red bell pepper (diced )
- 1 rib celery (thinly sliced)
- 3 tablespoons flour (all-purpose)
- 1/2 teaspoon Creole or Cajun seasoning or another seasoned salt blend
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups lobster meat (diced, cooked)
- Optional: salt and black pepper (freshly ground, to taste)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (fresh shredded, plus more for garnish if desired)
- 1 teaspoon parsley (fresh chopped, plus more for garnish, optional)
- 4 to 6 baked puff pastry shells or toasted English muffins
- Gather the ingredients.
- Heat butter over medium heat; add sliced green onion, bell pepper, and celery. Sauté, stirring until celery is tender.
- Stir in flour until blended; add Creole seasoning. Stir in milk and continue cooking, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly. Stir in the Parmesan cheese until melted.
- Add lobster and salt and pepper, to taste. Heat through; stir in parsley, if using.
- Spoon the creamed lobster mixture into hot baked puff pastry shells or over toasted English muffins and garnish with a little more Parmesan cheese and parsley, if desired.