This tasty creamed turkey is an extremely versatile comfort food. It can be served over a large variety of items, including toast, puff pastry shells, biscuits, cornbread, noodles, or any other starch that suits you.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add the mushrooms and cook until browned.
- Add the flour and stir until well absorbed.
- Slowly add the milk and broth, stirring constantly.
- Cook, stirring, until thickened. Add the remaining ingredients and cook until hot.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||36 g|
|Saturated Fat||13 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|