This easy recipe for a creamy crab dip made with good-quality crab meat, sour cream, cream cheese, ranch style dressing mix, and a variety of seasonings.
Serve the dip with celery sticks, chips, slices of toasted French bread (crostini or croutons), or other vegetable dippers.
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon green onion (chopped)
- Few drops hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 envelope Ranch Dressing mix (4 ounces)
- Optional: salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 to 8 ounces crab meat (drained and chopped)
Beat cream cheese with sour cream until smooth and well blended. Blend in the green onion, hot sauce, paprika, dressing mix. Stir in crab. Taste and adjust seasonings with salt and pepper, if desired.
Chill until serving time.
Serve this dip with crackers, sturdy tortilla chips, bagel chips, or vegetable dippers. Celery sticks are excellent with this dip.
You Might Also Like