This tasty combination of ground beef, cheese, beans, and spicy tomatoes makes a delicious topping for corn chips or tortilla chips. Add a dollop of sour cream or guacamole and some sliced green onions for a fabulous snack.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (10 ounces) Rotel tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili beans
- 1 large box (32 ounces) Velveeta cheese
- 1 bag of Fritos or tortilla chips
- Brown ground beef in pan and drain. Put this in slow cooker/Crock Pot. Add the whipping cream, chili beans, and stir.
- Cut Velveeta into chunks and place in slow cooker. Stir all of this and cook on low for 1 to 2 hours.
- Serve over Fritos or tortilla chips.
M's Note: "I also top with sour cream, black olives, onion, lettuce, and salsa.This is good on a rainy or cold day."
"This is wonderful and easy to make.
I use a can of ranch beans, undrained. Serve over chips topped with salad and sour cream on top. My family totally loves it." Susan
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|