- 1 1/2 cups frozen baby lima beans or butter beans
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- dash pepper
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Following package directions, cook lima beans; drain.
- In a medium saucepan, cook green onion in butter over low heat until just tender. Stir in flour, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes longer.
- Gradually add milk, stirring constantly. Add brown sugar.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Add sour cream and lima beans. Heat through.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||9 g|