Mayonnaise lovers will especially enjoy this recipe for creamy sesame salad dressing, a perfect compliment to your favorite salad ingredients and vegetables.
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion (grated)
- 2 tablespoons white sesame seeds (ground)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons mayonnaise (adjust amount as you like)
- Mix rice vinegar, oil, sugar, and soy sauce in a bowl.
- Add grated onion and ground sesame seeds.
- Add mayonnaise as you like.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|