This shrimp dip is made with sour cream and cream cheese, Ranch Dressing mix, and other great tasting seasonings.
Simple 5 Ingredient Shrimp Dip
- 2 small packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- Few drops hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 envelope Ranch Dressing mix (.4 ounce)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste, optional
- 6 to 8 ounces small shrimp, drained and chopped
Beat cream cheese with sour cream until well blended.
Blend in the green onion, hot sauce, paprika, dressing mix.
Stir in shrimp.
Taste and adjust seasonings with salt and pepper, if desired.
Chill until serving time.
Serve the dip with crackers, chips, or vegetables.