This easy slow cooker pot roast is finished with a simple sour cream sauce. The savory, creamy sauce makes this slow cooker pot roast flavorful and creamy.
Potatoes and carrots are included in this recipe, making it an excellent one-pot meal for a family.
- 1 boneless roast (rump, chuck, or other pot roast cut)
- Dash of salt and pepper (part seasoned salt if desired)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 or more medium potatoes (peeled and diced)
- 16 ounces baby carrots
- 1 large onion (cut in large pieces)
- 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- Place the roast in bottom of a crock pot; sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Add potatoes, carrots, and onions.
- Spoon the cream of celery soup over the onion layer.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
- Combine the sour cream and milk; stir into the juices and continue cooking for 20 minutes, until heated through.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|