|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 4 to 6|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 10g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%|
|Total Carbohydrate 50g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This easy slow cooker pot roast is finished with a simple sour cream sauce. The savory, creamy sauce makes this slow cooker pot roast flavorful and creamy.
Potatoes and carrots are included in this recipe, making it an excellent one-pot meal for a family.
- 1 boneless roast (rump, chuck, or other pot roast cut)
- Dash of salt and pepper (part seasoned salt if desired)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 or more medium potatoes (peeled and diced)
- 16 ounces baby carrots
- 1 large onion (cut in large pieces)
- 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
Place the roast in bottom of a crockpot; sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Add potatoes, carrots, and onions.
Spoon the cream of celery soup over the onion layer.
Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
Combine the sour cream and milk; stir into the juices and continue cooking for 20 minutes, until heated through.