|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 4 cups (4 servings)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 32g||42%|
|Saturated Fat 21g||103%|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||6%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This slow cooker creamy sweet potato soup recipe is easy to make, comforting and delicious.
- Gather the ingredients.
- Put the sweet potatoes and broth in the slow cooker insert.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours, or until potatoes are tender.
- Puree in batches in a blender or food processor.
- Return pureed potatoes to the slow cooker, along with the sugar, cloves, and nutmeg. Add salt to taste and stir in the cream.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1-hour longer.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream or a fresh grating of nutmeg.