This mayonnaise mixture makes a flavorful dip or dressing to use with chicken salad, seafood salad, turkey or leftover meat salads.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Creole mustard
- 1 teaspoon Creole or Cajun seasoning
- pinch crumbled dried thyme leaves
- dash coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Combine mayonnaise and remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Mix until well blended.
- Use as a spread for sandwiches or as a dip with crab cakes or other seafood.
Other Sauce Recipes
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|