- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons salt (kosher)
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cayenne powder
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon thyme
Combine paprika, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, onion powder, cayenne, oregano, and thyme in a glass spice bottle or another sealable container. Shake until well-combined.
Seal tightly and store in a dark cabinet away from heat and light. Use Creole spice mix within 6 months.
Shake container again before each use to be sure the mix is combined. Good on meats, vegetables, and seafood.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|