- 3 medium leeks, washed and chopped (white and light green parts)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon. olive oil
- 1-1/2 pounds tilapia
- Kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 cup Panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1/2 cup crushed potato chips
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon. butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Toss leeks, red peppers, garlic and olive oil together. Spread out in an even layer in baking dish.
- Place fish on top of vegetables. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss Panko, potato chips, Parmesan cheese and butter together. Sprinkle evenly over fish, pressing lightly into the fish to form a loose crust.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Makes 4 servings.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||31 g|
|Saturated Fat||14 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|