This is a tender, delicious pot roast, cooked to perfection in the slow cooker with nothing but a package of onion soup mix and a can of cola. I added about 1/2 cup of barbecue sauce to the beef when I made it.
Thanks to Myron for sharing this recipe!
If you like your pot roast super tender and falling apart, cook it for 10 to 12 hours.
- 1 pot roast
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 12 oz cola (1 can)
- Place the pot roast in the slow cooker.
- Shake an envelope of onion soup mix over the pot roast.
- Pour the cola over the roast.
- Cover and cook on low all day long, or about 8 to 12 hours.
Myron's Note: "I like mine falling apart, so I leave it in for 12 hours.
This is a "no-fail" delicious recipe!"
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|