These pork chops are easy to prepare and cook in the slow cooker with just a few ingredients. If you have the time, sear the pork chops on the stovetop before you add them to the slow cooker.
You may add the stuffing mix to the crock pot along with the pork chops, or prepare the stuffing separately and serve with the chops.
- 6 pork chops, about 1 1/2 pounds
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, optional
- 1 medium to large onion, sliced
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 package (6 ounces) "stove top" stuffing (Homemade Stuffing Mix)
- Sprinkle the pork chops lightly on both sides with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- To sear the pork chops (optional), heat the olive oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Add the chops and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until browned.
- Place the pork chops in crock pot. Cover with sliced onions.
- If desired, combine the stuffing crumbs with the packet of herb seasoning and sprinkle over the chops. Or cook the stuffing mix separately following the package directions and serve with the pork chops.
- Combine the condensed soup with the water and pour over the chops.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or about 3 to 4 hours on HIGH.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||28 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|