This crock pot pumpkin pudding is super easy, and pumpkin pie spice and vanilla flavor it perfectly. It's like a pumpkin pie without the crust.
Top servings off with a scoop of freshly whipped cream or thawed whipped topping. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar or vanilla sugar over the whipped cream.
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree
- 1 scant tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup biscuit baking mix (see substitute flour mixture below)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 large eggs
- Garnish: whipped cream or whipped topping
- Optional: cinnamon-sugar (see below)
- Spray the slow cooker crock with non-stick spray or lightly oil the inside.
- In a mixing bowl with an electric mixer on low, combine Using an electric hand-held mixer at low to medium speed, beat ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared crockpot.
- Cover and cook on Low 6 to 8 hours, or cook on High 3 to 4 hours.
- Spoon into cups and top with whipped topping or a lightly spiced whipped cream.
Tips and Variations
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice: Combine 2 teaspoons of cinnamon with 1 teaspoon of ground ginger, 1/2 teaspoon of ground allspice, and 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg. Makes about 4 teaspoons.
- Substitute for biscuit baking mix: Combine 1/2 cup of flour with 3/4 teaspoon of baking powder, and a pinch of salt.
- Cinnamon Sugar: Combine 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar with 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|