This scalloped corn is cooked in the slow cooker. Eggs, milk and cream-style corn are used in the dish. If you don't have frozen cream-style corn in your area, use two 12-ounce cans of cream-style corn, or use one 15-ounce can and one 8-ounce can.
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 package (about 2 cups) frozen cream style corn, thawed
- 1 cup coarsely crushed cracker crumbs
- Whisk milk and eggs together, then mix in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into lightly buttered casserole dish which will fit in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 1/2 hours, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|