This easy crockpot turkey recipe is sure to become one of your favorites. It's like a mini Thanksgiving meal in one, and it's so simple. The stuffing goes into the Crock Pot first, then the turkey cutlets, and finally apple pie filling for a layer of sweetness. To change things up, consider stirring some dried cranberries into the apple pie filling.
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 6 cups stuffing cubes
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon. poultry seasoning
- 1-1/2 pounds turkey cutlets
- kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1 can apple pie filling (optional)
- Spray the inside of the slow cooker stoneware with cooking spray.
- Place celery, onion, stuffing cubes, chicken broth and poultry seasoning in the Crock Pot. Stir.
- Lay turkey cutlets on top of the stuffing mixture in a single layer.
- Season with salt and pepper. Pour apple pie filling on top.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||44 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|