This taco dip is a simple 3-ingredient recipe made with ground beef, Mexican Velveeta, and canned chili. The chili gives it flavor, but feel free to add some taco seasoning, to taste, along with chopped green chile peppers or jalapeno peppers, or chopped onion.
Related Recipe: Best Ever Chili Cheese Dip
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can chili (no beans)
- 1 pound mild Mexican Velveeta cheese (cubed or shredded)
- Brown hamburger; drain well and transfer to slow cooker. Add chili and cheese to the ground beef and stir to blend.
- Cover and cook on low until cheese is melted, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally to blend ingredients.
- Serve hot from the slow cooker.
- Serve the dip warm with tortilla chips.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|