- 12 to 16 ounces sliced mushrooms, or 3 cans (4 ounces each), drained
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup half and half or whole milk
- In skillet, sauté the sliced mushrooms in butter; place in slow cooker.
- Add chicken broth, onion, salt, and pepper; stir well.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 7 hours (on HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3 hours).
- About 30 minutes before serving, turn to HIGH.
- Mix flour and sour cream; add to slow cooker with half and half or milk.
- Cook until slightly thickened.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|