This layered crockpot casserole is made with ground beef and a variety of vegetables. It's a very easy preparation and makes a satisfying everyday meal.
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef (browned)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 ribs of celery (sliced)
- 2 large potatoes (sliced)
- 2 to 3 medium carrots (sliced)
- 1 can of peas (well drained)
- 1 can/10 3/4 ounces condensed tomato soup
- 1 soup can water
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef with the chopped onion and celery. Set aside.
- Grease the bottom and sides of the slow cooker.
- Layer the sliced potatoes, carrots, and peas in that order, sprinkling each layer lightly with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Top the peas with the ground beef mixture.
- In a bowl, mix the tomato soup with water; pour over ground beef.
- Cover and cook in on LOW for 6 to 8 hours. Stir about halfway through.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||29 g|
|Saturated Fat||11 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|