This easy chicken recipe is quick to prepare with cream of chicken and celery soups, chicken breasts, stuffing crumbs, and seasonings. Serve this chicken meal with your favorite side vegetables or a salad.
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) cream of chicken with herbs soup
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) cream of celery or cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried leaf thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash black pepper
- 2 to 2 1/2 cups seasoned stuffing crumbs (about 6 ounces)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 6 to 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Combine the soups, wine or broth, parsley, thyme, salt, and pepper.
Pat chicken dry.
Lightly grease a 5 to 7-quart slow cooker insert.
Sprinkle about 1/2 cup of the stuffing crumbs over the bottom of the cooker and drizzle with about 1 tablespoon of the butter.
Top with half of the chicken, then half of the remaining stuffing crumbs. Drizzle with half of the remaining butter and spoon half of the soup mixture over that.
Repeat with remaining chicken, stuffing crumbs, butter, and soup mixture.
Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 7 hours, or until chicken is cooked through.