An easy crockpot casserole recipe using pork steak, cut into strips and with onion, mushrooms, tomato sauce, and green pepper.
- 1 1/2 lb. pork steak, cut into strips
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (4 oz.) can of drained mushrooms
- 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp. vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Brown pork in oil in skillet. Drain on paper towels, if desired.
- Place pork strips and remaining ingredients in slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve over noodles or rice.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||22 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|