These easy crock pot pork chops are made with onion soup mix. Vegetables are added to the pot to make it a whole meal.
This tasty, uncomplicated recipe is a whole meal in one pot. Feel free to adjust amounts as needed.
- 4 to 6 pork chops
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into halves or quarters (preferably red-skinned or Yukon gold)
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 4 to 6 medium carrots, cut in 1-inch slices
- Place pork chops in the crock pot.
- Sprinkle soup mix around and between the chops.
- Add water.
- Add peeled onions, potatoes, and carrots.
- Cook on HIGH setting 3 1/2 to 4 hours or LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
Serves 4 to 6.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|