|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 4 to 6|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 16g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||26%|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
These easy crock pot pork chops are made with onion soup mix. Vegetables are added to the pot to make it a whole meal.
This tasty, uncomplicated recipe is a whole meal in one pot. Feel free to adjust amounts as needed.
Click Play to See This Crock Pot Pork Chops With Onion Soup Mix Recipe Come Together
- 4 to 6 pork chops
- 1 (1.4-ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 large onion (coarsely chopped)
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds potatoes (peeled and cut into halves or quarters)
- 4 to 6 medium carrots (cut in 1-inch slices)
Gather the ingredients.
Place pork chops in the crock pot and sprinkle the soup mix around and between the chops.
Add water, onions, potatoes, and carrots.
Cook on HIGH setting 3 1/2 to 4 hours or LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
Serve and enjoy!
- We prefer to use red-skinned or Yukon gold potatoes for this dish, as they provide for a better texture when cooked in the slow cooker.
You Might Also Like