These slow cooked scalloped potatoes are made with canned salmon and condensed soups.
- 4 to 5 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons flour
- salt and pepper
- 1 can (16 ounces) salmon, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of mushroom soup or cream of celery soup
- 1/4 cup water
- dash nutmeg
- Place half of the potatoes in greased slow cooker/Crock Pot. Sprinkle with half of the flour, then sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Cover with half the flaked salmon; sprinkle with half the onion. Repeat layers. Combine soup and water; pour over top of potato and salmon mixture. Sprinkle with just a dash of nutmeg.
- Cover and cook on Low for 7 to 9 hours, or until potatoes are tender.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||28 g|
|Saturated Fat||14 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
(The nutrition information on our recipes is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. Individual results may vary.)