This easy squash casserole is made with yellow summer squash or zucchini, carrots, and onions. Stuffing crumbs make up the base and topping of this slow cooker casserole.
- 2 pounds yellow summer squash or zucchini, thinly sliced (about 6 cups)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup peeled shredded carrot
- 1 can (10 1/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery or cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 package (6 to 8 ounces) herb seasoned stuffing crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- In large bowl, combine squash, onion, carrot and soup.
- Mix sour cream and flour; stir into vegetables.
- Toss stuffing crumbs with butter and place half in slow cooker.
- Add vegetable mixture and top with remaining stuffing crumbs.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||45 g|
|Saturated Fat||24 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|