Scroll down to see more beef casserole recipes.
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds thin or tenderized steak, cut into serving-size portions
- 1/4 cup flour, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, quartered and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups converted rice
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 can French onion soup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- Dredge steak pieces in flour; brown in oil with the onions.
- Spray crock with non-stick cooking spray or lightly grease; add rice.
- Top rice with steak and onions, pour tomatoes over steak then sprinkle with curry powder.
- Pour soup into the skillet and stir to get brown bits; pour over tomatoes in the slow cooker.
- Stir lightly so liquid gets to the rice.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 hours.
- Cube Steak Casserole
- Beef Casserole with Stew Beef and Potatoes
- Beef Pot Pie
- Herbed Roast Pork Loin and Potatoes
- Leftover Beef Casserole
- Leftover Beef Casserole II
- Beef Casserole with Biscuits
- Hamburger Casserole with Potatoes
- Potato Casserole with Sour Cream
- Ham and Potato Hash
- Pork Chop Casserole
- Scalloped Potatoes with Ham
- Creamy Scalloped Potatoes with Ham
- Round Steak Recipes
- Beef Stroganoff Recipes
- Main Dish Casseroles
- Potato Recipes Index
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||20 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|