Add this simple, yet tasty turkey with white wine and garlic recipe to your list of slow cooker favorites. Delicious turkey thighs, white wine, garlic and fresh parsley make it fresh, bursting with flavor and delicious.
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless turkey thighs, skin removed
- Salt and pepper or lemon pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, left whole
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Season turkey with salt and pepper or lemon pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add turkey thighs; brown for about 10 minutes.
- Place turkey in slow cooker; add remaining ingredients. Cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours, or until turkey thighs are cooked through.
- Remove garlic cloves from the pot. Mash a few and return to the slow cooker, if desired. Serve turkey with juices.
More Turkey Recipes
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|