During warm weather, try these cucumber-mint tea sandwiches with an iced mint tea. I recommend this iced mint green tea recipe or this mint Arnold Palmer recipe.
- For every two slices of bread, spread both slices evenly and thinly with butter.
- Cover one side of the sandwich with sliced cucumber in one to two layers.
- Add a thin layer of fresh mint.
- Season with lemon juice, salt and/or pepper.
- Put the slices together, cut off the crusts and slice the sandwich diagonally two times to create four triangle finger sandwiches.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|